Transportation & Parking
- We have secure bike racks to store your two wheeled transportation inside of Innovations Works.
- King Street also features a brand new bike lane for your safety!
Our Downtown Central Location is Accessible by Several Bus Routes!
- 2/102 Natural Science to Trafalgar Heights
- 3 Downtown to Fairmont
- 4/104 Rideout & Grand to Fanshawe College
- 6/106 Richmond Parkview to Natural Science
- 7 Downtown to Argyle Mall
- 9 Downtown to Whitehills
- 12 Downtown to Wharncliffe & Wonderland
- 13 White Oaks Mall to Masonville Place
- 19 Downtown to Hyde Park Power Centre
- 20 Fanshawe College to BeaverBrook
- 21 Downtown to Huron Heights
Paratransit and Information
- For drop offs near 201 King St. the best possible location would be the parking lot located West and South of our building.
- There is a major bus stop that is just down the street on King St. that can also be an option for paratransit
- Our accessible ramp/door is located on the westside of our building that would be needed for entrance into the building
- There is no longer street parking available on King Street, instead the street now features a bicycle lane!
- On Saturday there is street parking available on clearance which is 2-hour time-limit free parking and is free all day Sunday.
Paid parking directly to the West of Innovation Works.
- Monday - Friday, 6am-6pm $2 per half-hour
- $8 daily maximum for 6am-6pm
- $5 flat fee for 5pm-6am overnight 7 days/week
- $5 flat fee, 6am-6pm on weekends
Impark parking lot across the street from Innovation Works.
- $2 per half hour
- $10 daily maximum from 6am-6pm
- 6$ for 6pm-6am overnight